You may have the most error while reinstalling or updating the operating system. The symptom of the failure is an error message stating “Windows cannot install the required files. The file may be corrupt or unavailable. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error Code : 0x80070570. “
Actually, there are many reasons to fail. The most common are:
- Random-access memory (RAM) failure
- Hard drive damage
- File system error
- Windows installation file error
Let us discuss all these reasons in more detail due to error 0x80070570.
Random-access memory (RAM) failure – error code 0x80070570 xbox
RAM failure causes a 0x80070570 error quite often. Microsoft provides free utility for RAM testing. The RAM check utility starting with Windows Vista is built-in. For earlier Windows versions, you can download and use this software. RAM check utilities are quite simple and do not require any action in your favor. However, note that the analysis is quite slow. Get more information on how to test memory.
If you have multiple memory slots on your PC, you will need to test each one separately.
If the RAM detects test errors, the simplest thing you can do is to wipe the straps with a dry cloth or try using different slots. Run a memory test with different configurations and check the results. If this does not help, then unfortunately, you should accept that you have to buy a new RAM.
Also Read: Fix Windows Update error code 0x8024402c
Windows installation file error
Usually you can easily detect that the 0x80070570 error is due to damaged Windows files.
Often, you start receiving an error as soon as you reinstall or update the operating system. If you reinstall the OS, your solution is to write the boot file once again. If you start receiving an error soon after the OS is updated, you need to copy the important files stored on the device to a safe location if the system allows it to do so, or with special data recovery software (on how Retrieves the data using a detailed tutorial) it is given below). After ensuring that all valuable data is intact and secure, you can reinstall the operating system.
Hard drive damage or file system error
There are lots of utilities to check the health of hard drives. These tools can read and analyze the so-called S.M.A.R.T. Parameter. The list of parameters is quite long, but the most important of them are error rate, real field calculation, error rate search, time display search, soft read error rate. If the diagnostic software notifies you that the disk produces an error, it is most likely that it is the root cause of thewindows 0x80070570 error.
If you cannot launch the diagnostic tool because Windows does not start on the PC, then you need to remove the disk from one PC box, connect it to another PC, and then check its status.
If the 0x80070570 error is caused by a hard drive failure or a file system failure then you must change or format the device. If the data stored on disk is important, use data recovery software such as ReclaiMe File Recovery to extract files and folders before converting or formatting it.
How to recover data in case of 0x80070570 error
- Disconnect the disc from the motherboard, take a SATA-to-USB adapter, and connect the disc to another PC.
- Download and install ReclaiMe file recovery. Do not install software for the device from which you are going to recover data.
- Select the device in the list of available devices and click Start.
- Wait until the software completes the scan.
- Check the recovery quality using the preview function.
- Prepare the device to which you are going to copy the recovered data, say an external drive, and connect it to the computer.
- Buy a license key, activate the software, and start copying.
As soon as your data is copied to a safe location you can format the disk, and reinstall Windows.
Q 1. How to fix Windows cannot install required file error on Windows 10?
Ans Windows cannot install required file error while installing Windows, how to fix it?
- Make sure that your DVD drive is clean.
- Remove overclock settings.
- Attach your hard drive to a different SATA port.
- Make sure that you’re installing the correct version of Windows.
- Disable Execute Disable Bit option in BIOS.
Q 2. How do I fix Windows Setup unexpected error?
Ans How do I fix the Windows installation error?
- Check the system requirements.
- Check RAM and HDD.
- Switch USB port and the USB drive.
- Remake the installation media with the Media Creation Tool.
Q 3. How do I reset Windows installation error code 0x80070570?
Ans To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. …
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.