Are you locked of your Outlook email login account? and you do not remember your Outlook email Login Account Password. In this situation, you can do only one thing that reset outlook password.
Read this article, here you will find out some Outlook Password recovery tools. These will help you out reset password of your outlook email login account. After reading this article you don’t have to go anywhere for looking the way of how to recover Outlook email password.
In this world, everyone busy with their work, and in this busy schedule people forgot outlook passwords every day. That’s the reason, so many password recovery tools available in the market today.
These tools are specially working to facilitate password recovery. Ensure we are always provided unfettered access to our accounts, documents, gadgets, and so on.
For Microsoft Outlook Email login account users, there is a manual procedure to recover or reset Outlook passwords. Today we will be informative to you on how to use this reset outlook password procedure. And along with this, we will tell you the other notable methods, to recover outlook email passwords.
How do I recover and reset Outlook email password
- Use Stellar tool for Outlook Password Recovery
- Use Kernel tool for Microsoft Outlook Password Reset
- Windows Key from Passware
1.) Use Stellar tool for Outlook Password Recovery
Microsoft Outlook, like other notable communication programs, provides an option for recovering the forgotten passwords. This the basic process for recovering forgotten Outlook password. And it often referred to as the manual recovery process.
- Navigate to the Reset your password page.
- From the list of reasons select the appropriate reason and click Next.
- In the provided box, input your recovery email address (email used during registration).
- Fill in the verification characters (figures and/or letters).
- Click on the Next
- After this, you’ll receive a verification code via the provided email address or phone number.
- Input the verification code in the appropriate box and submit an entry.
- Reset and generate a new password.
This action is the conventional method that can easily be used, by anyone, to recover Outlook email passwords.
However, if you can’t recall your Microsoft account’s recovery email or registered phone number 1-877-696-7786, you might have to adopt a third-party software solution to recover or reset the password.
2.) Use Kernel tool for Microsoft Outlook Password Reset
In case you didn’t know, Outlook stores all of your emails onto your hard drive in a format called PST. Programs like Kernel Outlook Password Recovery are designed specifically for handling these types of files, allowing access to them.
The program is extremely efficient at recovering Outlook PST file passwords, thus being of great help to those that have forgotten them. More so, the PST messages themselves can be unlocked, so you can view their contents, regardless of whether they were password-protected or not.
You are not limited by language barriers since the program supports multilingual password recovery, meaning roman, Arabic, Asian, and all other known alphabets are supported for recognition.
Once the password has been recovered, you can easily change the password attributed to the files as well, and even encrypt the files for a better degree of protection.
Lastly, you should know that this program supports all major versions of Outlook, from the latest Office 365 version up to Outlook 97. This means that emails new and old are up for recovery in no time.
To recover Outlook email password with Kernel Outlook Password Recovery, follow the steps below:
- Purchase the Kernel Outlook Password Recovery tool. You can also download the free trial version.
- Install the program on your computer and open it.
- Import the passworded Outlook program or document to be recovered.
- Select one of the three available password recovery options: Recover, remove, set a new password.
- Open your Outlook account and access your email messages.
3.) Windows Key from Passware
Windows Key from Passware is a prominent password recovery solution for resetting/recovering all types of passwords and security settings on a computer, specifically Windows computer.
It exclusively designed to support only Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. Also, it can be adopted to reset passwords on Windows Server 2013 and older (down to WinServer 2003).
Windows Key from Passware is fairly easy to use. And it works alongside a bootable USB drive or CD. The program embed the recovery tool on a bootable CD/Flash drive. Which can then be used to reset Outlook password and/or other password-protected programs on your computer.
Passware Windows Key can execute the following security commands: Reset Admin password, reset program-specific password, reset secure boot, reset system security policy and more. These commands are optimized to operate at 100% recovery rate.
To recover Outlook email password with Passware Windows Key, follow the steps below:
- Purchase the program and install it on your computer.
- Get an ISO image or a Setup CD (for Windows).
- Request for an ISO image, if you don’t have one. You can table your request from this page.
- Burn the ISO image on a blank Flash drive or an empty disk.
- Allow the Flash drive/CD to take control of your system’s boot process.
- Reset the security settings on your computer.
- Recover Outlook email password.
After successful recovery, you are all set! You can now open your Outlook account and access your email messages as you see fit.