Are you looking for how to change Netgear Router Login Password and you don’t know where you can get the solution for change the Netgear Router Login Password.
When you buy a new Netgear router then it’s configured by company some default factory setting. When you try to login your Netgear Router with local web address that’s routerlogin.com then it’s asks you for the username and password.
The admin and password for new Netgear Router company sets the default username is admind and the passwod is password.
To secure your network, you must have to change the default username and password and put the strong password.
Follow these steps to change the Netgear Router Login Password
- Launch an Internet browser and type http://www.routerlogin.net into the address bar.
- Enter the router user name and password when prompted.
- The default user name is admin. The default password is password.
- Click OK.
- The BASIC Home page displays.
- Select Wireless.
- Enter your new network name in the Name (SSID) field.
- Enter your new password in the Password (Network Key) fields.
- Click the Apply button.
- Your changes are saved.